Online tableau training, tableau tips, & video tutorials
Four Types of Analytics in TableauPreview
Discovery, Descriptive, Prescriptive, and Predictive Analytics
Ryan discusses the spectrum of analytics you can do in Tableau, his observations on the current state of the practice of analytics, how these terms help align stakeholders, and most importantly, how each help derive value from the data.
- Vital Strategy Question 1: Who is the Audience?
- Vital Strategy Question 2: What is the Measurement of Success?
- Why do we visualize data?
- Four Types of Analytics in Tableau
- Decision-Ready Dashboard Framework: Discovery
- Decision-Ready Dashboard Framework: Data
- Triple Crown Framework for Data Visualization: Psychology
- Triple Crown Framework for Data Visualization: Data